KRITERION — Journal of Philosophy contributes in funding the annual international SOPhiA graduate conferences. It sponsors the SOPhiA best paper award for young analytic philosophers. Here is a list of the previous winners of the award:
- SOPhiA 2021 Best Paper Award: Glen Anderau: with Defining Fake News
- SOPhiA 2019 Best Paper Award: Marco Hausmann: with The Consequence of the Consequence Argument
- SOPhiA 2018 Best Paper Award: Maximilian Fenner: with Is the UN Charta a Global Constitution?
- SOPhiA 2017 Best Paper Award: Nina Retzlaff (DCLPS, University of Duesseldorf): with Another Counterexample to Markov Causation from Quantum Mechanics: Single Photon Experiments and the Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- SOPhiA 2016 Best Paper Award: Maximilian Kiener (University of Oxford) with Moral and Non-moral Testimony — Revisiting an Alleged Asymmetry
- SOPhiA 2015 Best Paper Award: Johannes Korbmacher (MCMP, LMU Munich) with Yet Another Puzzle of Ground